Have you ever practiced a different form of yoga at home? If your answer is negative then it’s been the time in which you learn new, different and the types and forms of best-in-class of yoga, and start practicing these home every day.
Any Yoga session has a mixture of warm up exercises, asanas/poses, breathing exercises/pranayama and meditation. The person who practices yoga at home must practice all these things to stay fit and refreshed throughout the day.
Mahayoga, also known as ‘ great yoga ‘ is said to be the first of the three Tantras of the Nyingma School of Tibetan Buddhism. Although a Buddhist to touch this, however, is different from Zen meditation.
Maha Yoga is also said to have the power of healing, as well as male touch to it. Most of asanas, maha yoga is associated mainly with Dhyana (meditation). This type of yoga, the applicant/person indulges himself in samadhi (State of deep relaxation/deep meditation).
Maha yoga schedule
To start a session of Maha yoga at home, follow the step by step instructions listed below and get started:;
- Find a comfortable and quiet place/a corner of your House, where you can sit, relax and practice Maha Yoga.
- Choose a yoga mat or a blanket/cloth, commonly referred to as ‘ asana ‘ in terms of yoga, for your session. Always keep a piece of cloth to your yoga session. Don’t keep changing every day.
- Choose a period of time (15 to 30 minutes, if you are a beginner). One should practice meditation for so long as he or she can. But, due to accelerated and busy lifestyles we lead, it is not always possible.
- close your eyes and try to focus on your breath. Inhale and exhale deeply, and during the entire session. Keep your eyes closed until the end of the session.
- put your hands on your knees in Dhyana mudra. This increases their concentration levels.
- feel the divine energy around you and let it swallow you. Focus and let the divine energy enter your body with full force. Feel the energy coming into your body and rejuvenate it.
- don’t let your mind be distracted from this energy. This energy also helps to activate the chakras of energy in your body. Keep breathing deeply and completely.
- everything you think your mind is being distracted by thoughts, don’t try to suppress them. As a replacement, you can try to change your concentration in their body parts, the energy passing through it, the effect of the energy in your body, etc.
- remain stable in this State for 10-15 minutes at the beginning and then you can take it to 30-45 minutes.
- Release from the meditative state by slowly fondling my hands and put them in your eyes. In this way, the energy you create, keeping your hands in Dhyana mudra is transferred to your body through your eyes.
Benefits of Mahayoga:
Mahayoga offers a lot of benefits to those who practice it regularly and sincerely. These advantages include the following:
. It improves concentration levels. It improves your resilience It helps you control your thought process. It improves your reasoning ability. She brings an overall improvement in your mind, body and soul.
It’s always good to learn something new. Try to practice Yoga at home and Maha view the wonderful difference it leaves behind in your mind, body and soul. Don’t forget to leave us a comment and help us serve you better!