According to a leak originated in China, the company MediaTek He is preparing a new economic chip that promises great performance and support of LTE networks and Quad HD displays.
The chip MT6595 to be mounted 8 cores in heterogeneous configuration frequently watch that can up to 2.5 GHz in the more advanced model, hinting at the latent power of the chip.
This chip will come in three versions according to the operating frequency, since they all share the internal configuration of Quad-core Cortex A17 and four Cortex A7.
- MT6595M 2 GHz
- MT6595 2, 1-2, 2 GHz
- MT6595 Turbo 2, 4-2, 5 GHz
It will be one of the latest chips from 32-bit It manufactures Mediatek, since as we all know the company several models is preparing 64-bit (core Cortex A53) supported by Android L series architecture.
This chip will have compatibility with networks 4 G / LTE in full expansion around the world and will also have support for high resolution screens QHD looks like the terminal South Korean LG G3.
Specifications and features Mediatek MT6595
· SoC Octa-coreTM LTE with a clock frequency of 2.2 GHz and GPU PowerVR Series6.
· MediaTek CorePilotTM harnesses the full power of the eight nuclei
· Screens of 2K resolution up to 2560 × 1600 pixels
· Screen 120 Hz technology of time response improved and MediaTek ClearMotion™
· Slow super video FULL HD support up to 20 Mpx camera
· Compatibility of hardware integrated low-power for the H.265 Ultra HD (4K2K) video recording and playback, as well as VP9 & Ultra HD compatible for H.264 video playback, as well as for games and graphics-intensive applications
· Includes LTE FDD/TDD Cat 4 connectivity with transfer rate of data up to download 150Mbits and 50Mbits from ascent, as well as support of 2 G and 3 G networks
· Support for Wi-Fi 802. 11ac, Bluetooth, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, radioFM and ANT +
· Loading Wireless multi-mode, supported by multiple modes of MediaTek Wireless charging receiver IC
New Mediatek chipset family
In addition to the newly announced stop chip range MT6595 in its three variants the company also introduced the MT6752 for midrange users and the MT6732 for users of the input range.
It is a clear commitment to the technologies on the rise as they are LTE Wi-Fi or ac and support of H.265 as future video compression codec.
With this new family of chips the company intends to position itself as a perfect alternative to stop the current range, either, next medium-high range.